[nabs-l] Google applications and accessibility

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Wed Feb 3 03:22:09 UTC 2016

Justin,

Yes Chrome VOX only works within the Chrome web browser. Google Chrome is cross platform. which means it will run on Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can download the Chrome web browser and within Chrome you would install Chrome VOX. Hope this helps.

Go Devils!

Bryan Duarte
ASU Software Engineering Graduate Student
QwikEyes CEO