[nabs-l] Accessibility of doodle scheduling

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 18:07:48 UTC 2016

I've had no problems responding to other people's Doodles, but when I
tried setting up my own, I could not figure out how to select dates on
the calendar. However, I didn't experiment with all the view modes, so
there might be a different calendar view that's accessible. It is
probably OK if you only have a few time slots you want to schedule. In
my case, I was polling availability from 8-5 every day for two weeks,
so that seemed to require some multiple date selection and I couldn't
figure out how to do that with JAWS.
HTH, Arielle