[nabs-l] Bradley Watch for sale

blindgeek1989 at gmail.com blindgeek1989 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 02:16:33 UTC 2016

Yeah plus I just don't like the way it feels and operates. It's hard for me to tell the time.

Do what you love and the money will come.

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 6:14 PM -0800, "Arielle Silverman via nabs-l" <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

If that's the only problem, you can get the band resized at a jewelry
store. I have tiny wrists, and did that all the time when I used to
wear Braille watches.
Arielle