[nabs-l] Problem With Pairing Braille Note and Iphone

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 02:49:22 UTC 2016

Hi All,
I have a Braillenote Apex 32-cell and an Iphone 6.  I like to
pair them together, but for some reason am having problems
pairing now.
When I enter the pin when pairing and hit the pair button, it
usually works, but now it keeps saying "Alert, connection
unsuccessful.  Make sure Apex 'serial number' is turned on and
in range."
I have made sure that Bluetooth is on on both devices, and
resetting doesn't change anything.  I have tried to forget the
device and re-pair, but the same thing still happens.
Does anyone have any idea of what could be happening? I am not
doing anything differently from what I have done in the past.
Thanks,
Vejas