[nabs-l] Schools For The Blind vs Public Schools

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Sun Feb 7 23:50:44 UTC 2016

My aid did not help me much in high school. She mainly did a lot of
the brailling I needed for my classes.
She would be with me in math class though on days when there were very
visual concepts. Other than that, she would proctor my exams (when I
had to take them in a separate location mainly for math), transcribe
my work for my math teacher (my TVI transcribed the contracted braille
Etc. or I emailed my work).