[nabs-l] accessible format of the restored bible

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Mon Feb 8 01:08:06 UTC 2016

Try checking out Optasia Ministries. They have quite a few versions of
the Bible and a lot of other sueful Christian resources on theology
Etc.

Kayla- Why is it surprising that a christianity class would want a
specific copy of the Bible? I attend a christian college and we had to
use the NRSV for our class (New Revised Standard Version). Biblical
literature classes tend to cover all books of the Bible including
those specific to the the Catholic Bible.
Christina