[nabs-l] Question about College of Education Requirements

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:57:15 UTC 2016

I didn't have to do it in Colorado and it transferred over to Illinois, I do want to inform you that Northern Illinois University has  and undergraduate teacher of the visually impaired program. You can go from that program once you graduate to a masters in orientation and mobility, voc rehab  etc. I am loving it here on the west side Chicago and highly recommend it

Sent from my iPhone 6 Using VoiceOver