[nabs-l] Events at school

STOMBERG, KENNEDY kestomberg at coe.edu
Wed Feb 10 06:15:04 UTC 2016

Hello, Anna,

I find that board game nights are pretty social events. So, it's totally
okay to bring a friend so that the two of you can be a team for board
games! If not, an adaptive board game would be super awesome! Most sighted
people find that sort of thing incredibly fascinating, and eye-opening,
especially if you're dealing with people that have a "She can't do this"
kind of attitude.

Either way, board games are fun with the right people, so enjoy them!
Kennedy Stomberg