[nabs-l] itunes problems

petras zumbagecko at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 21:52:09 UTC 2016

Father, I wanted to restore my iphone 5.  However, when I try to
rstore, it will say "Itunes dialog ok button," then I tab and it
says "More information," the restore must have failed.  Then I
got "The iphone can't be updated, you need to restore it to it's
factory settings." I clicked restore and onece again that error.
I hit insert and fbled and hit escape.  Then I got "Itunes
dialog, the iphone iphone could not be restred, an unknown error
occured (3014)" What does this mean and how do I fix it?