[nabs-l] question about special education major

Ana Martinez martinezana770 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 02:43:06 UTC 2016

hi all, so I have a question, when I grow up I would like to be an
orientation and mobility instructor, I would like to be able to teach
all types of blind people, I want to teach people who are just blind
and also people who are blind but who have additional disabilities, I
thought that it would be benefitial to major in special education and
then do a masters in ONM, I've been looking for colleges for the last
couple of months and I realized that there are a lot of majors in
special education, like special education-miled to severe
disabilities, special education-moderate to severe disabilities, ETC.
I was wondering which of this majors would be better for what I want
to do? thanks! sorry for my english.