[nabs-l] Survey Research Participants Needed (Win $50.00 gift card)

Justin Haegele justin.a.haegele at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:12:24 UTC 2016

Dear Listserv Members: We are conducting a study involving the validation of (2) surveys to explore the beliefs of adults with visual impairments toward physical activity and sedentary behaviors. To conduct this study we need the participation of adult aged individuals (ages 18 and over) with visual impairments. This study will ask participants to complete an online survey consisting of 41 questions which should take approximately 20 minutes. All responses will be anonymous and confidential.All participants who complete the online survey will have the option to enter a drawing to win one of two $50.00 gift cards. If you, or someone you know, is interested in participating in this study, please follow the link below: http://goo.gl/forms/EDPNw9jBjQ. Please share this link if you know others who would be interested. As a note, we have received feedback about the accessibility of our survey using some screen readers. Our technology has been reviewed by accessibility experts, however, it has some limitations. For most questions, 1 refers to "strongly disagree" while 7 refers to "strongly agree". Thank you for your time,Justin A. Haegele, PhD,  CAPEAssistant ProfessorHealth & Physical EducationDepartment of Human Movement SciencesOld Dominion University (757) 683-53382009 Student Recreation CenterNorfolk, VA 23529