[nabs-l] Graphing in excel

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 05:18:05 UTC 2016

I use JAWS and Excel 2010.  I have to make a bunch of graphs and have to use Excel.  I know how to make the graphs but I do not know how to insert the equation for it and insert the R squared value and stuff like that.  I know that with a mouse you right click on a data point on the graph and then you can do it.  But I don't think you can do that with JAWS so how could I do it?
Also, I would like to insert some equations into some cells and drag it down to other cells, instead of typing in the same equation over and over in a bunch of cells.  With the mouse it's simply click, hold, and drag.  How do you do it with JAWS?
I would be very grateful for help. And if there is a more appropriate place for me to be asking this question, please let me know.

Thanks!

Anna E Givens