[nabs-l] Graphing in excel

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 06:34:06 UTC 2016

Hi Anna,
Go to the cell that you want to see the result and start typing with
the equals sign (=).
For example
=a1+c3
=b2/b1
You can use cell names or numbers or together
For example
=a1+5
=7-2
You can use parenthesis for complicated formulas
For example
=a1*(b1+c1)
You can also use word commends such as
=SUM(a1:a100)
If you use colon sign between the cell names it will sum up everything
between those two cells.
Others formulas are available but I don’t recall the short versions in
English, you may know or look up
If you copy this formula and paste it into the b colon it will add up
from b1 to b100
You can select multiple cells and copy at ones
I hope this helps for now.
I did look up a list for the formulas but not able to find a good one.