[nabs-l] Your Invitation To Attend My Online Birthday Bash And ShowIs Here

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 21 22:28:09 UTC 2016

Hi David,

I wanted to make this blindness related. I've never met an internet radio
host who is blind.
That seems like quite an accomplishment to put your love of radio and music
with the tech skills to host a radio show. I know a blind dj but that's the
closest I've come to in knowing someone like this.
I'm wondering how you do it. Which software is accessible with a screen
reader? How will you communicate with participants via skype and play tunes
too? I mean, how can you hear jaws and the tunes together? For me, when I've
played youtube songs, I cannot hear jaws clearly while the song is playing.
How can you select songs one after another given the songs are playing and
you'd hear the song and your screen reader.

Thanks.

Ashley