[nabs-l] Your Invitation To Attend My Online Birthday Bash And ShowIs Here

Ashley Coleman amc05111 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 23:50:17 UTC 2016

Hi Ashley

There are several of us on list who host internet radio shows. There are
several free and paid software and hardware packages a person may need
to perficiently produce a show. It all depends on what you want to be
able to do, and the tools you have to work with.

For me, I use a program called Station Playlist Studio. It is a paid
program, but it is designed so that the user can easily manage their
music. One thing that helps me is that I can internally turn my music
volume down so that I can here NVDA, and interact with people on Skype
or Team Talk.

If you have any questions, please fill free to contact me.
Ashley Coleman
amc05111 at gmail.com