[nabs-l] Your Invitation To Attend My Online Birthday Bash And ShowIs Here

Jonathan jonathancandler_msa at q.com
Tue Feb 23 00:36:06 UTC 2016

Regarding radio broadcasting, it's all up to you and what you want to
do. For example, I'm a mac person, so everything that I do is on mac. I
don't use windows at all. that's not to say that you can't use windows
in fact, I know a lot of people who do radio broadcasting who use
windows and do it well. But, as I said before. It's all what you want to
do and what your needs are. As Chris has said, KJSC radio was a big part
of streaming the NABS meeting last year at national convention and I
would say if anyone of you would like to sit in on a broadcast who want
to know more, get in touch with Chris and we will work out details. We
aim to please and please to aim...