[nabs-l] Reminder: February membership call, scholarships

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Mon Feb 29 00:39:11 UTC 2016

Hello kennedy:
	I am sorry that you were unable to call into the line. Here are a few ways that you might be able to get your questions resolved, despite missing the call!
	According to Misses Patti Chang, our wonderful scholarship chairwoman, most individual questions can be easily answered by the Frequently Asked Questions page located at this link (https://nfb.org/scholarship-faq). If there are lingering questions post-call and post FAQ, one can directly contact Mrs. Chang at the following email: pattischang at gmail.com.
	Hope this helps,
Michael Ausbun
Board member, national Association of Blind Students