[nabs-l] Audio books

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 00:25:36 UTC 2016

That was not me.
Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Carly Mihalakis
via nabs-l
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2016 7:14 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Carly Mihalakis <carlymih at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Audio books

Afternoon, Justin,

         I took especial notice of your describing problems that plague your
touch, which have proven to be such that you do not, can not, access
braille. Do you mind elaborating on such problems a little? You mentioned
having nerve issues. Mine have their origins upstairs. Nerves are fine, but
communication seems to break down when my brain goes to interpret the
lay-out of the tiny braille cell, a result of what they are calling tactile
appraxia, or the inability of hand/foot to communicate in an accurate
fashion with brain.