[nabs-l] KNFB Reader

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 03:57:40 UTC 2016

I've had the KNFB Reader since July and love it!  I've used it to do
everything from simple household tasks like reading recipes to more
creative persuits like reading Cards Against Humanity cards to play
with friends.  I also enjoy the fact that it's on my phone because it
has come in handy reading menus at restaurants, signage that didn't
have braille on it, and other information found in public places.  The
field of view report was extremely helpful to me while I was getting
used to the app, but once you get good at using it you might find you
don't need to get that information near as often.  I'd jump at the
chance to get it for $75.  Hope you are able to get it, and hope this
helps.