[nabs-l] braille sense mini questions.

Jessica Hodges jlhodges4 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 18:13:30 UTC 2016

Hello all.  Soon, I will be getting a braille sense you too mini. However, I have a question. I would like to get some extra storage for the thing, as 32 GB does not seem like very much.  If I was to get an sd card, would it stick out of the unit at all? If not, how big of an sd card can I get space wise? I know with some devices, searching an SD card with a lot of files and a lot of space can cause a big lag, and I really don't want this to happen. Also, is there anything else you would tell to someone using and owning a note taker for the first time?
Thank you in advance.
Jessica