[nabs-l] Question for college students and alumni

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 6 17:51:34 UTC 2016

Hey Phil, for me, the most important factor is what was the best academic school in my desired field could I get into taking into account the amount of student loans I'd have to take. If you get a couple of schools that are similar, then other factors like transportation, proximity to home, the culture of the school and town you'll be in, etc. may come into play as well.

Best regards
Derek Manners

Sent from my iPhone