[nabs-l] Question for college students and alumni

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 19:04:41 UTC 2016

The limiting factor for me in choosing colleges was that I wanted
to apply only for colleges in my state.  I applied last year as a
senior; this was before I attended LCB.  I chose to do this
because at the time I wasn't sure if I would have the confidence
to live away.  But as I continue with my progress at LCB, I
realize that I could have been able to handle it.  Applying to
colleges in different states would have completely opened up my
options.
So my advice is not to limit yourself, 'and not to let
insecurities hold you back; it will work out.
Good luck applying for your colleges.
Vejas