[nabs-l] Question.

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 20:55:18 UTC 2016

Afternoon, Mariya,

         Frankly, I'm surprised this is even a question
! First of all, without any experience in the class, you can't know
the color of teach's style or other minutia about the configuration
of the class. So yes, take all the help you can get. Imagine trying
to, after the class is already well underway, securing an