[nabs-l] academic library access

STOMBERG, KENNEDY kestomberg at coe.edu
Sat Jan 9 22:28:56 UTC 2016

Ashley,

It honestly depends on the type of research you are doing. You are so right
about the Ebsco databases, though. They are a nightmare!

If you're looking for scinitific journal articles, I find that Google
Scholar is very
accessable. Bookshare or Learning Allz might also be an option, if
they have the books you need.

I have had both good and bad experiences with librarians. And I deffinitely
agree that it's frustrating to still need readers in this day and age! It's
kind of redicubous!

Good luck with your classes this semester!
Kennedy Stomberg