[nabs-l] Selling a Brand new Braille Sense U2

Jahmal Lovato jahmallovato at me.com
Tue Jan 12 02:54:59 UTC 2016

Hello,
I have a new Braille Sense U2 that I am selling.
I am selling it because I hardly use it, and its practically brand new.
It has the english and spanish dictionary, and warranty.
It comes with original case, Executive products case, and charger.
I will also throw in upon request a flash drive or SD card of any size.
I am asking $3500, $3000, or $2500, but I can’t go any lower than that.
You can reply to this message for more information, or my phone number is 1-505-615-2118.
Thank you and God bless,
Jahmal