[nabs-l] In need of some help

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 06:50:15 UTC 2016

Hi Tray an d all! Tray, I also have the problem with my counsellor before wen I enter in college it took a long time to get my  BrailleNote device. I never new why. However, they also want  the student to be full time not part time taking classes in order to provide me with computers and other types of devices like apple devices!  I have been fighting for my rights for a long time,  and I got my own equipment for school meaning my own computer and so on! The only thing that My counsellor gave m rid a Braille not taker! So Tray, what I recommend here is for you to fight for your rights! And a question, did they tell you that the Eason you are not getting a Braille note taker because you are a  part time in college? If so, I can help you advocate if you prefer! I'm a university student  who always fought for my writes in college,a and Now in my University I get provide with the  equipment that I need for my classes! It is definitely not good that they are telling you that they will not provide you a not taker! Feel free to write me off list if you prefer if you  want to talk to me further regarding this matter. I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone