[nabs-l] How to Solve storage issue on my IPad

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 00:15:20 UTC 2016

This is a little time consuming, but try doing a full backup of your iPad to your computer and then a full restore. Often times, there is information stored on iDevices that is not direct app data or audio or video content that just builds up over time. You can also incrypt the backup with a password so you have all of your app settings when you restore. Also try to download called battery doctor. This app allows you to clear unneeded app data. For example, suppose facebook is using 300 mb of information. You use clear cache with battery doctor, and it will only use about 100 mb. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone