[nabs-l] Scholarships Available for Legally Blind Students, apply by April 15, 2016

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Jan 14 02:35:51 UTC 2016

The National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota is pleased to announce
that the application window for our 2016 scholarships is open now through
April 15.  Legally blind postsecondary students attending school full-time
in Minnesota are encouraged to apply.  Find the online application and all
pertinent information at http://www.nfbmn.org.

For help with the application process, please contact me:

Lori Anderson

Scholarship Committee Chair

National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota

Scholarships.nfbmn at gmail.com <mailto:Scholarships.nfbmn at gmail.com>

612-270-4381

*** A Note from our national office:  Thirty-one scholarships will be
awarded by the National Federation of the Blind.  The deadline for NFB
applications is March 31, 2016.  Details are accessible from the main page
of the National Federation of the Blind website: https://www.nfb.org.