[nabs-l] ios 9.3 beta 1

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 02:39:30 UTC 2016

Hi, I'm  interested in b ring an apple Beta tester. Specially for 9.3  update! What is the process in doing so? And do I need to be active every time on it? I' just wondering since I'm studying in University! And I know that I need to have a device that I use but  It is not the one I use often right? And I do have an iPod touch 6 generation which. I will like to tested on guys! I will really like some informatio about this matter! I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks and  God bless!!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone