[nabs-l] Accessible Apps

Robin robin-melvin at comcast.net
Sat Jan 16 06:22:52 UTC 2016

Am I wrong, but I was under the impression the
NFB once issued a Resolution at one of their
NationalConventions, which requested that Apple
only approve iOSApps, which are accessible to
all. Am I InCorrect about this Resolution? I
think it was a couple of years ago.

This isn't impossible, it will only require more
work of Apple's iOSDevelopers to ensure their
iOSApps are as accessible as can be. MayBe Apple
can provide its iOSAppDevelopers GuideLines to do
so. Nothing is impossible, it simply takes a
creative mind to figure out how to make iOSApps,
which aren't viewed as being accessible to all, accessible to all.

If you don't believe me, who would of thought of
DriverLess Vehicles or TheAbility to use a
TouchScreen by the TotallyBlind & LowVision or
Other DisabledPopulations besides me OfCourse