[nabs-l] Accessibility Question

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Mon Jan 18 02:13:58 UTC 2016

 Hi all,
I am having accessibility problems with my church blog where they post announcements and when they need help. I am using Voiceover, and when I touch where the text should be, it says image. I want to talk to the church about it, but would like to have a good grasp of the issue first. Since it says image, I am assuming that they scanned it from one of their flyers, or is there another possible reason. Also, besides typing it all, is there another way that they could fix the problem? Let me know if you would like me to send a link to one of their posts. I just started going to this church as I just recently moved to a new state. This church seems like they would be willing to help, so I want to make them feel as comfortable as possible with doing what needs to be done, even possibly helping out. i just discovered the inaccessibility tonight, and am still figuring out my course of action. Any help would be apriciated. There is only one other blind parisioner, and she does not use a cane and is just learning to use an Iphone. Her husband guides her around. As you can tell, I am the only one of us who is tech savy. I just met her today as well. Thank you again.
Sincerely,
Mikayla

Sent from my iPad