[nabs-l] Problems Accessing bookshare and face book on my Braille Sense U2 Mini

Kayla Weathers kaylaweathers51590 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:06:29 UTC 2016

Hi NABS,
I received a Braille Sense U2 Mini recently, and while I am loving it
so far, I am experiencing issues accessing the Facebook and bookshare
features of the unit. When I try signing in to Facebook and bookshare
the u2 keeps saying “signing in please wait.” It eventually ends up
freezing and I have to reset it. I have tried disconnecting and
reconnecting to Wi-Fi, removing the battery, and toggling the wireless
feature of the note taker on and off without any luck. Is anyone else
experiencing the same difficulties? I’d appreciate any feedback or
thoughts as to how I can resolve these problems.
Thanks, Kayla

--
Kayla Weathers.
B.A. English Literature