[nabs-l] Problems Accessing bookshare and face book on my Braille Sense U2 Mini

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 18:27:43 UTC 2016

First, I would make sure that your software is up to date. You can check this with space with v from the start menu. Version 8.5 is the latest. By default, you don't need to use computer braille at all in this upgrade. You can use regular contracted braille to type in your user name and password and the number sign with literary numbers. You can update the software for free on line. Let me know if you need instructions for doing this..
Hope this helps
Jason Polansky...

Sent from my iPhone