[nabs-l] accessible automated testing tools visual studio community 2015

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:05:21 UTC 2016

Hi. Using jaws 17, and visual studio community 2015. Doing a diploma it
course, but, wondering, tried Microsoft test server, but not very
accessible. So, need to run    automated  tests for a subject, intro to
object orientated programming c #, and using windows 10 64 bit pro. And now,
was wondering, what more accessible testing tools, have you used to do
automated testing for visual studio, c # projects. Any ideas. Doing this
course from http://www.upskilled.edu.au, and waiting to see if my lectuer
has a free copy of visual studio pro 2015 or ultimate. But in the mean time,
tried googling, and trawling through about 10 or more pages as I write. So
tapping your minds, any ideas. And also using http://www.pluralsite.com,
which is part of upskilled, video training, but can read the transcript in
the browser. If I click on a link, the video starts playing. More accessible
then http://www.lynda.com, and they are redesigning the site for blind
people. I am on the accessibility beta team, and will test with four
browsers. So this will be a 12 month project, as they got purchased by
http://www.linkedin.com.

Any ideas, or any one in the same situation. Do not have a credit card, and
now, using the free community visual studio 2015 32 bit, but no testing
options, in the video, says to click on the solution for the test project,
click on window, then click on test manager. Unless I need the pro version
of visual studio. Any ideas.

Marvin.