[nabs-l] Good Luck attending Washington Seminar

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:05:44 UTC 2016

Thanks to all who are supporting our efforts from home. We'll miss you in Washington, and we hope that you'll be able to join us next year. In the meantime, keep in mind that you can still contribute to our work in Washington even if you're not joining us there. During this time of concentrated advocacy for blind students, I would encourage you to call, write to, and tweet your representatives, encouraging them to cosponsor the bills which are of most importance to us. Also, be sure to sign our We the People petition and spread the word about it far and wide so your friends will sign it too. Thanks for all you do—keep up the great work!

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone