[nabs-l] A Struggling Blind Student Looking for Some Advice

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 16:42:07 UTC 2016

Hello Aleeha,

Thank you for your response. However, I am not quite sure how this advice is
goint to help me get through this class. And going to an NFB training center
would be absolutely great except for the fact that I do not have the money
to attend an NFB training center. Plus, I am still not quite sure how I
would be able to manage all my health issues while attending an NFB training
center either. So some practical advice on how I could make it through this
class would be great.

Thanks,
Elizabeth