[nabs-l] A Struggling Blind Student Looking for Some Advice

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Fri Jan 29 22:02:42 UTC 2016

Elizabeth,
I do not have any sughestions about your specific situation. However, going to national convention, I was able to get funding from local groups. I wrote a letter, and attached some of the agenda. Maybe you can do something similar. Sorry that this will not help much. I am with you in your fight for equal access.

Sent from my iPad