[nabs-l] A Struggling Blind Student Looking for Some Advice

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 22:19:56 UTC 2016

This is a brief reply. I'll add more. But if the concern is short answers and essay answers  on tests, why not use a tape recorder and give your responses orally? I did this once when typing wasn't an option and working with a scribe would be unreasonably difficult.

-Jamie Principato

Sent from my iPhone