[nabs-l] A Struggling Blind Student Looking for Some Advice

Ben J. Bloomgren ben.j.bloomgren at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 00:33:15 UTC 2016

Elizabeth and all,

There are add-ons for NVDA which give you access to better voices. I have an
add-on which gives you Eloquence. I'd even be willing to send you a zipped
link to my portable NVDA via Dropbox if you wish.

Also, for the long term, I would definitely look into Hadley School for the
Blind (http://www.hadley.edu). They have correspondence course for Braille
and a plethora of other items.

Ben