[nabs-l] new vr stream

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 30 07:03:55 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have the older vr stream and the vr stratus.
I was considering the new vr stream which is wireless enabled to the internet to download books and stream music.
I would get it when I could afford it or get it for a present.

If you have the newer model which has wifi and is smaller than the older model, how do you like it?
How is the audio quality? Is it better than the old one?
Has the recording features improved? Can you record in mp3? I thought I read you could.
How long is the battery life? How big of an sd card can it take?

Thanks.

Ashley