[nabs-l] A Struggling Blind Student Looking for Some Advice

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Sat Jan 30 14:51:43 UTC 2016

Elizabeth,
Would you be okay with me emailing you offlist?
I would like to help if possible.
I know what you are going through. I had to take a whole class orally
and it was dreadful.
It was a math-based course; Statistics.
Does your school have a disability services page on their website? If
they do, check it out because if they say they are to provide certain
services they do not, than that needs to be proven to them.
Maybe try contacting the NFB on the national level.
If we knew what your school was, we could try (with your permission of
course) to get a point of view across. Though we are not professionals
in anyway, we are students and know where you are coming from and know
it is a horrible place to be in (Some one clarify if that is even
allowed legally Etc.)
Hope this helps in some way.
You can get through this. Do not give up.