[nabs-l] reintroducing myself to the list

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 14:52:16 UTC 2016

Dear Laurel,
welcome back to the list,  my name is Nesma Aly. I am in tenth grade and currently serve as the first board member of the Maryland association of blind students. I have been apart of the National federation of the blind since I was in third grade but have not started getting involved until last year. I am fluent in arabic and am learning spanish in school. After high school I want to go to Towson university to study information sciences. I also have a dream to become a teacher for the visually impaired. I love science and technology.
Please let me know if there is anything I can help with,
NesmaI am a very hands-on learner.