[nabs-l] 19th Annual Mock Trial

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Jul 1 15:22:57 UTC 2016

All rise!

You are all cordially invited to the 19th Annual Mock Trial taking place
here at the Convention this afternoon from 4:15 to 5:45 in Panzacola
Ballroom G-1.  Come hear the case of Bucksome and Bleader v. Bodacious
Burgers Inc. and Good Feeling Medical Clinic Inc.  At issue in this case is
the way inaccessible health kiosks and inaccessible restaurant services ruin
the lives of two fine blind people.  Our Judge this afternoon will be the
Federation's Immediate Past President, Dr. Marc Maurer.  Admission is $5 and
supports the National Association of Blind Lawyers.  As usual, we think
there will be lots of laughs while addressing serious discrimination issues
that we as blind people face.

Scott LaBarre, President

NABL

slabarre at labarrelaw.com