[nabs-l] College research in seeking input

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 16:23:26 UTC 2016

Hi Taylor,
Good luck with your college search. I've heard good things about
Florida State University, apparently they are extremely blind friendly
there. I know it's not Florida, but if you ever want to look at the
University of Oklahoma, I can vouch for the fact that their disability
services are excellent, and Norman is a very blind friendly town.
Good luck in your search,
Laurel

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/justin.williams2%4