[nabs-l] Did Anyone At Convention See the Neo Braille

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:49:19 UTC 2016

>From what I gathered at the exhibit hall, both this new notetaker
and the Braille sense have lots more capabilities than the
Braillenote Apex does, which is what I have.
I didn't really like the Braillenote touch because of the touch
screen; it may appeal to a lot of people though.  I know that it
has a cover with a keyboard, but it makes it heavier than the
Apex.
Vejas