[nabs-l] Did Anyone At Convention See the Neo Braille

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:31:11 UTC 2016

Hi Katie and all.  I've talked extensively with Roger Bhem who is a
humanware dealer, and he has told me a lot about the touch.  Being
able to write in braille directly on the touch screen is a very nice
feature.  Everything can be done the same with the perkins keyboard
that is built into the case if you don't want to use the screen.  I
like that the touch has both options of a screen and keyboard.