[nabs-l] Did Anyone At Convention See the Neo Braille

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 23:41:30 UTC 2016

The El-Braille is made (or at least being sold) by Freedom
Scientific and it comes with 14 cells of Braille built
in--Perhaps there's another version that does not, but I had the
14 cell model in my hands a few days ago at convention.  I
wouldn't use one because I'm not really a fan of Windows or Jaws
and because I want a full sized device with a QWERTY keyboard,
but if you want a tiny device that could almost fit in your
pocket and you like Windows 10 with Jaws,it looks like a good
option.