[nabs-l] Tech question about IOS and streaming possibilities

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 07:31:23 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I don't think there is a way to do this, but I'm nowhere near a genius
about tech stuff so I'm hoping I'm wrong.  I have seen/heard people
stream audio on their computers through virtual audio cable.  This is
useful for when these people wanted to show a group some audio over a
skype call or team talk, for example.  As my IPhone is my preferred
device for accessing these conference platforms, I'm wondering if
there is a way to stream a playing audio file on the IPhone through
some other app to make it play through a connection to skype, team
talk, etc through IOS?  Thanks, for any instructions/suggestions on
how to do this, if it is indeed possible.

Specs are a 16 gig 6S, still pretty new and up-to-date with the IOS.

--
Kaiti Shelton