[nabs-l] Did Anyone At Convention See the Neo Braille

Cullen gallagher123123 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 22:12:11 UTC 2016

Hi Karl and all,
I agree, do not, under any circumstances get the apex. It’s so slow, and email and web browsing don’t work well at all. I also would not recommend going with a Braillesense at this point. The braillesense also runs Windows CE, and while it isn’t as bad as the apex, Getting a device with a more modern platform I think would serve you better in the long run. I think your best options are the Braillenote touch, Neobraille, Elbraille, and the B2G. So far, my favorite is the Touch. The way Humanware designed the interface is amazing. I will be receiving a touch soon, and I will give you all my opinions on it.
Hope this helps,
Cullen