[nabs-l] blindsquare vs seeing eye gps

Alosha Moore aloshamoorenfb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 23:33:54 UTC 2016

Good evening Petras:
I believe most people would choose to pay for one or the other, making it difficult to compare by one person. I personally use BlindSquare in my travels and love it. It's a great app for planning roots as well as exploring new locations spontaneously.One thing I love about blind square, is it's incorporation of other apps such as maps or Google maps, whichever you prefer and Uber or other local public transit options. I've also found it to work accurately abroad and easy to use and would highly recommend it.
Best, Alosha.

Sent from my iPhone.